Monday, March 19, 2012

Simpsons Season 9


I'm mostly with Chris on Season 9 of The Simpsons, though I might have an even less favorable opinion of it than he does. I think it has a handful of good-to-great episodes, but as a whole it's decidedly weak. Thus began the great decline.

"The Joy of Sect," where Homer and most of the Springfieldians join The Movementarians cult is far and away the best and funniest episode of the season, in my opinion. The rest of the top 8 are pretty solid, as well. I could do without the rest frankly.

I disagree with Chris on one point. I'd much rather watch a clip show of Simpson's songs than "The Principal and the Pauper." I'd rather watch BEAUTICIAN AND THE BEAST than that abomination of an episode. Same goes for "Girly Edition." Just garbage.

Anyway:

  1. The Joy of Sect
  2. Simpson Tide
  3. Treehouse of Horror VIII
  4. Miracle on Evergreen Terrace
  5. The Cartridge Family
  6. Bart Star
  7. Das Bus
  8. Lisa the Skeptic
  9. Lisa the Simpson
  10. The Trouble with Trillions
  11. Realty Bites
  12. The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson
  13. King of the Hill
  14. Natural Born Kissers
  15. Trash of the Titans
  16. Lost Our Lisa
  17. This Little Wiggy
  18. Bart Carny
  19. Lisa’s Sax
  20. The Last Temptation of Krust
  21. Dumbbell Indemnity
  22. All Singing, All Dancing
  23. The Two Mrs. Nahas...
  24. Girly Edition
  25. The Principal and the Pauper

No comments:

Post a Comment