Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Season 8

Chris and I have nearly identical taste in The Simpsons, so there's really no point in my posting this list. Oh well, gotta express my Simpsons love anyway.

  1. The Springfield Files
  2. A Milhouse Divided
  3. You Only Move Twice
  4. Bart After Dark
  5. El Viaje Misterioso de Nestro Jomer
  6. Mountain of Madness
  7. The Itchy & Scratchy & Poochie Show
  8. Homer’s Phobia
  9. Homer's Enemy
  10. The Homer They Fall
  11. Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment
  12. Treehouse of Horror VII
  13. The Secret War of Lisa Simpson
  14. The Twisted World of Marge Simpson
  15. Simpsoncalifragil.....
  16. Burns, Baby Burns
  17. Grad School Confidential
  18. My Sister, My Sitter
  19. Lisa’s Date With Density
  20. The Old Man and the Lisa
  21. The Canine Mutiny
  22. In Marge We Trust
  23. Hurricane Neddy
  24. The Simpson’s Spin-off Showcase
  25. Brother From Another Series

No comments:

Post a Comment