Sunday, June 26, 2011

30ssss

John, sorry I forgot to post a pick for this week. I was distracted by idea of actually writing something on The Tree of Life.

The Rules of the Game sounds like a great pick. I planned on watching that again sometime and now I'll have the proper motivation to do so. I really don't remember it well at all, but I do know that many consider it one of the finest films ever made. Definitely worth having others see it and discuss it. The same goes for M. Worth re-watching and for others to see it for the first time too. Anytime you want to recommend a pick, please feel free to (anyone else too).

I'm glad you loved Destry. I really dug it too. I can't wait to read your post. I'll be sure to respond to it with my usual shallow insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment